SO I saw this fabric and now I’ve been singing “Mele Kalikimaka” for 6 days now.
Due to Covid supply difficulties; This fabric may not be restocked; when it’s gone, it’s gone.
All my masks are:
- Olson style, that fit nicely over your nose and snug against cheek
- 2 layers of fabric with a filter pocket you can add your own filter into
- Adjustable ear elastics that you can re-tie for your comfort
- **ALSO available “Smile” masks with clear vinyl panel over mouth**
- Machine washable (but handwashing is recommended) Lay flat to dry
- Made with 100% Cotton, cotton/poly thread, elastic & love!
PLEASE ADJUST TIES BEFORE WEARING once you receive them, thanks!
I make them adjustable and not fixed for more comfort
50% of proceeds are being donated to the below charities, which is $5 per mask!
All sales are shared via Google Doc so everything is transparent with organizers.
(The other $5 covers my elastics, thread, & portion of fabrics. I am donating my time.)
- 5 masks and under, add $3
- 6-10 Masks, add $5
- 11+ Masks add $10
- Out of Province, International, add $12 for up to 10 masks, email for more than 10.
- PICK UP AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL to GTA RESIDENTS – Brampton, ON
Disclaimer because Legal Stuff:
These masks are not medical grade PPE. These are as recommended by the Canadian Government. For any medical related questions or concerns please check with your doctor. I am not a medical practitioner and cannot give advice.When you purchase these masks you understand that these may not keep you from contracting diseases, they are tools to help prevent the spread. If you contract Covid-19 or any such other disease you cannot hold Wonderbunnie Designs or anyone related responsible or liable.
Use at your own risk. Purchaser agrees to assume full responsibility!
Smile Masks are not to be used by children or anyone under the age of 18.